Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Exercise Regrets

Okay, I have to admit that I have not been going to the gym for a while now (it's been over a year). Don't get me wrong, I do keep busy with day to day things. But, my flabby butt and thighs don't show how active I think I am. So my dear husband encouraged me to start working out with him in the evenings after dinner. So Monday night was my first night working out. Of course I decided to nip it in the butt (literally) and start with all the machines that focus on firming and tightening in my problem areas. The only problem is that I always do too much on the first day back at exercising and these 2 pictures are the source of my current issue...
I can't even sit down right now without holding onto something due to the pain in my inner and outer thighs. I love these machines and know they work miracles, but I can't even fathom using them again soon until all the pain goes away. I think Jaime has enjoyed watching and commentating on me getting up and down like an old woman with arthritis. With all the moans and groans you would think something is seriously wrong with me. So, here's to all you courageous women out there who exercise like a maniac and then feel it the next day(s). I definately understand.


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE those machines as well. You can really feel it work. I need to get my butt into shape also. I am sick of my "fat" clothes being too small.

    ReplyDelete